Wednesday, August 18, 2010

부산 Busan

So, I'm in Busan right now. I've been so busy!

We just started the Bridging Cultures Program. That's why we're in Busan right now. The weather is so HUMID! But it's super fun here.

I have to find an adapter soon because I'm getting ready to lose my computer. So, before I run out of juice, I just wanted to make sure that I talk a little about what's happened so far. Like I said, we're in Busan. We just went to see the Water Fountain Show. It' pretty and will be in the video. We also went to the Busan International Fish Market. Lots of shopping to do around there. We also ate Korean BBQ. That's about it thus far.

Because I need the adapter to charge my computer, I can't edit my videos!!!!. So here are just some of the photos I've taken thus far - enjoy and look for some video soon . . . hopefully, LOL (:D)
- Christina * 크리스티나


1 comment:

  1. I must imagine that the fish market was something fun to experience, could you bargain prices with the sellers? it would be very interesting to see that.

    ReplyDelete