Friday, August 27, 2010

I'm Trying!

I'm trying to find a way to get my videos on here.

I do have my first video on Photobucket, but I'm trying to get it on my blog. It's hard because they want to process it, but that's taking HOURS!

School starts on Monday. I'm only taking 11 credits, which means I need 1 more credits from my university to keep my financial aid. Uhh! Why do I need 13 credits? Why not just 12?!!

My courses are Korean History, Korean, Understanding Korean Art, and World
Literature Written in English. All of my courses are taught in English. It was really hard choosing classes because there wasn't much to choose from if you're not going into business or some sort of science.

The campus is really pretty, but it's down mountain, not hill, from my dorm so I'm not happy that I have to climb back up this thing everyday to get back into my room. I have footage of the campus, and I also plan to record the mountain that I have to go up and down every time I leave my dorm. It's so dangerous, but girls seem to not care because they go up in high heels! I think that may just be a Korean thing, Lol.

YES! I have friends! I love them all so much. I'm going to be so sad when they leave!!!!!! Most of them are only here for a semester (T_T). We eat and hang out with each other everyday. Something I never did back at home. I don't want this to end. I know it just started, but the day it ends will eventually come. Then what am I going to do?!!!!!! Cat don't leave me!!! LOL!

So yeah, I have to make an AsiaLearn video about the Bridging Cultures Program, so they next video probably won't be as long as the one that's still processing. or I might just do 2 separate videos. I don't know. Just keep checking to see if something new is up!

Love you much

Christina*

1 comment:

  1. What other class did you take for that last credit? hope you like all your classes.

    ReplyDelete