Monday, May 2, 2011

It's May!

So yeah - it's like May already!

Who would have thought that April would just fly by like that? I don't even remember doing anything in April besides the last week and a half when I had my midterms and started my diet!

OMG - midterms . . . . I didn't do as well as I expected on the accounting midterm, and I didn't receive my score back for my geology course, but I don't need to. I know for a fact that I did not do well on that exam. My friend is like I'm pretty sure you did okay - yeah, the lowest score someone got was a 37/100. . . . yeah, I'm willing to bet that that loser was me! LOL!!!!

The other exams (2) I feel went a lot better. So I'm not worried about them. But now midterms are over and I am trying to lose this weight to get a head start on my life back in America. I am not going to say how much I have lost so far in the past 10 day, but I will say that I'm pretty sure whoever picks me up from the airport is going to get a big surprise!!

Other than that - nothing has been going on, beside the news that Osama was found and killed. I don't think that he's dead, but we'll see what proof they'll put out - but even then, anyone can say that a DNA test proved that the person they killed was him . . . I don't know.

Well, I'm going to bed! I worked out for too long today and a cow is TIRED!! LOL

Goodnight (Korea)/Good Morning (America),

Christina*

1 comment:

  1. Hey nice blog, I was searching for '' Life abroad in South Korea '' and I found your blog, its awesome, From this blog I hope I can find so many new things about Korea and its culture and people, By the way I am from India , I love South Korea, I am really very curious to know about it , may be one day I get the chance to visit Korea, any ways, Keep posting new articles about Korea , I am looking forward so read more things about it.
    And I would like to say one more thing, I like all the pics you took , really nice pics.

    I am a blogger too ,please visit my blog www.defectiveseven.blogspot.com , if you like it then be my follower . HAPPY BLOGGING .

    ReplyDelete