Friday, September 10, 2010

2010 Ko Yon Games \(^o^)/

Ko Yon Games were awesome!

So every year in September Korea University and Yonsei University have Ko Yon games or Yon Ko games, it depends who hosts. There's a baseball game, basketball game, ice hockey game, rugby game, and a soccer game. I only went to the Baseball and Soccer game. The crowd was so crazy and most people stood up the entire game! I couldn't even stay up for a half and hour!

It was a lot of fun though. After the games are over there are parties EVERYWHERE! In the streets, subway stations, restaurants, and there's a LOT of beer, LOL. I didn't go to any of the parties though, by the time we got back home my feet were to big to even put into my shoes. Yes, they were that swollen. My ankles are usually really small compared to my calves, but let's just say that they looked normal after the games were over. That's how I knew they were swollen, lol.

So check out the video and the pictures below and enjoy!


- Christina*



2 comments:

  1. It's funny. I have friends who are at Yonsei right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How were the parties seperated, did you have to know someone in it or did you just show up or was it just like in a group?
    I'm glad you had fun though it must have been cool to be in the middle of all of those people.

    ReplyDelete